Week 5

 What did you learn this week?

    This week I learned about biomes, ecosystems, and habits. This was a nice refresher on my previous knowledge. We got to make a jam board over biomes which was super fun. It was also cool to look at other people's ideas of their biomes. We also learned about food chains and people put those on their jam board too. 


Which parts did you find clear and which were confusing?
I found the food chain to be very clear. Something a little confusing at first was the differences between biomes, ecosystems, and habitats but after the lecture today they are more clear. 
What are new or remaining questions? 
A remaining question I have is where does the 10% of energy that isn't consumed by the next consumer go? Does it stay with the previous consumer?

Comments

  1. Hi Alyssa! I love the picture you included of your Marine Biome from your jamboard, I thought that was a helpful activity. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa! I agree that the difference between biomes, ecosystems, and habitats can be a bit confusing. The activities like we did in class can help to make the distinctions more clear! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13